Tuesday, 16 October 2012

16 year old threatens ISPs with cyber attack Anonymous

A 16-year-old boy has confessed that he is the maker of a Anonymous video on YouTube last week. In the video the maker threatened ISPs and government websites in the Netherlands with a massive cyber attack by Anonymous.  The National Police Agency had already come to the conclusion that in that corner no activities were developed for a large-scale cyber attack.

The boy has contacted a special high tech team of the National Investigation Service after a call from the police in the media. The 16-year-old told the police that it was a one-man operation and that it had nothing to do with Anonymous. He has not thought about the consequences of his actions and has apologized, said the KLPD.

4 comments:

  1. I mean . . .it`s good work that Anonymous find and published who that boy is.

    ReplyDelete